blog called on account of pericarditis  

Well, my pericarditis seems to be back. I'm not up to blogging tonight. All I want to do is lay down and sleep. There is good chance that I will miss Idol AND Glee tonight. Since I won't be blogging, here are some blogs to check out:

The Popeye
High Lord Dave
Yes, I'm Addicted Too
MJs Big Blog
Vote For The Worst
By Ken Levine

Enjoy!!! I'll see you next week for the final three!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, May 11, 2010 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

Pericarditis? That doesn't sound good! Hope you feel better!

I don't know what pericarditis is, but I hope it's not too terrible. You're better off sleeping through Idol. And you can see Glee online. No Jesse this week. I haz a sad.