Where the hell have I been?!?!  

I know I've neglected all of you wonderful readers (all three of you) but there are time when I just can't find the time to blog. Things get busy and blogging lands in the last row of seats in the SUV of life.

Alright! Enough! Stop giving me those dirty looks! I'll tell you the truth.

My name's Kristi and I'm a MySpace-a-holic.

There are these new applications (read "games") that have been great to play. You have to do a lot of different things including seeking out strangers to be your friend on MySpace. I'm not sure how many pedophiles are now deeply entrenched into the MySpace pages of minors but I'm sure it's a lot. The odds are that I have one too.

Before you start thinking that MySpace was the only thing I did this weekend, I did do other things. I had a pig roast to go to Saturday night without my husband. I did not, however have any of the actual pig. I walked up to the cook/host to say hello just as he was cleaning the meat off of the skull! YUCK! It's going to take a lot more than that to turn me permanently vegetarian but it did the trick for the evening! Before the eating began, there was a big storm followed by a rainbow.



When I got home that evening, my husband and I decided to do some Karaoke at the Stonewall bar.



It's a hole-in-the-wall by the tracks. Not the best bar in town but the beer is cheap and cold and the service is fast. We were only there a few minutes before we found out that the Obama Boys were in the house! The Obama Boys are the two guys that are heading up the Obama Office here in Winchester. It the first time EVER that a Presidential Candidate has opened an office here. It's all pretty exciting.

Here's Jason.



And here's me and Brian.



My husband wouldn't let me take his picture.

Anyway, we ALL sang. Some of us did better than others. We were invited back many times during the evening despite my husband's singing. I was invited to come back for the next Karaoke contest. The owner even said I should go on American Idol. That was a double compliment for me. First, that he thought I could sing well enough to do Idol and second, that he thought I was young enough to do Idol. That was nice. We didn't get home until 2am.

Since we didn't get home until 2am, you can guess that we were feeling REALLY horrible Sunday. Poor Mike had to go to Rockville. I got to stay home and DO MYSPACE!!

How was your weekend?


This entry was posted on Tuesday, July 29, 2008 and is filed under , , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Anonymous  

Oooo I need to go out and sing..I bet I can sing better now that I quit smoking.. 3 weeks as of 8pm tonight... woo fricking hoo

What do you sing?

Me: Sweet Dreams.. Carly Simon..Harper Valley PTA.. on key, but not good

I have a My Space page..I just don't like My Space, it seems clumsy to me