I'm not happy....I'm not happy!  

Mark and Gev are in the bottom 2 guys!!! I am NOT happy! I love them both!

Comfort and Kherrington are in the bottom two girls and I could care less!

Kherrington is out! What the Hell!!!!!

Gev is going home!!!!! What the Hell!!!!!

I am NOT happy!!!

I wanted Will to go away!

Bummer!

This entry was posted on Thursday, July 17, 2008 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

3 comments

ok... so I haven't had a chance to read your blog... so I'm doing that now.. yay.. but I wanted to tell you that Jeremy (YMDD) danced back up tonight for some chick- not sure of the name of the artist.. so look for him.. as for WILL.. I LIKE WILL! I'll leave is as that until I catch up on the scoop you wrote- o.. and the asian chick is one of my favorites as well. She is great.. and so genuine... courtney and josh' hip hop routine was great- but she still gets on my nerves with her lips.. ugh

Why don't you like Will? I dig him.

But whew...did I breathe a sigh of relief when Gev went home instead of Mark! I thought for sure my Hawaiian boy was a goner!

Anonymous  

I hate that I don't know what the hell you are talking about..in other news : I'm going to the American Idol concert tonight~~ woo hoo