This Just In!  

TOP 10 FINALISTS WILL PERFORM

SONGS FROM THE YEAR THEY WERE BORN

TUESDAY, MARCH 25, ON FOX

Thanks to all the peeps over at MJs Big Blog for the following!

Here’s the list of birth years:

Brooke White (1983)
David Archuleta (1990)
Carly Smithson (1983)
David Cook (1982)
Ramiele Malubay (1987)
Chikezie (1985)
Syesha Mercado (1987)
Jason Castro (1987)
Kristy Lee Cook (1984)
Michael Johns (1978)

Here's a link to a music website that lists the top 100 songs from any year:

http://www.musicoutfitters.com/topsongs/XXXX.htm

Replace the "XXXX" for the year, i.e. 1987

OMG! Three of the contestants were BORN the year I graduated High School!

I'll be speculating on song choice either Friday or Sunday! Post your choice here!



This entry was posted on Thursday, March 20, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Ooooh! Ooh! Ooh! I have to start speculating too! Thanks for posting this. I'm always looking for the inside skinny on the themes, but my Google searches always turn up empty.

Archuleta was born the year I graduated HS. Scary.