Holly-WTF-wood!

The group number has been a Hollywood staple for six seasons! It guarantees drama, tears, fights, claws! The instruments add a lot of mess for the most part but, so far, it's not making up for the lack of group numbers.

I love me some Amanda Overmyer!!

WHY did they let Calab to Hollywood? YUCK!!!! But I feel sorry for him.

LMAO!! The Orbit commercial was AWESOME! "Lint-Licker!" LOL!!!!!



AWESOME!!!

Overall, I'm unhappy with this new Hollywood week "one million percent". I miss the contestants fighting with each other. I miss "God likes good people." I miss getting to know some of the potential Idols. I will say that I was never sure why they did groups anyway. I don't think it added anything but stress but it did make good TV. I really liked that one season where they had to write a song, that seemed relevant.

I would say that best thing about the show tonight was the Orbit commercial!! Loved it!

OH! One more good thing about tonight, Obama won!!!!!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, February 12, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments