A Chair is Just a Chair

It's the dreaded chair episode of American Idol. I wasn't going to blog about it until the pimping of Carly began. Do we really need to see her AGAIN?!?! Paula told her "You need to believe in yourself because we do and you are this years' American Idol!" Just kidding. That's not what she said but it should have been. What a crock of shit. I was waiting until the voting rounds to decide if I was going to be a Worster this year but AI has left me no choice. Do they think we are so stupid that we wouldn't realize that Carly is the next chosen one? So far this season I bet she has had AT LEAST 3 times as much air time as any other contestant. And...she ain't that good!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, February 13, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments