We buried our frog today

Buffy was a sweet frog! She always knew just how to cheer me up when I was down. Like the time a broke my toe and she got free just to entertain me. Hobbling around the apartment with that damn shoe try to catch something that I find hard to catch on normal feet! Or the time I found her swimming in the toilet, or should I say MY MOTHER found her in the toilet. My mom is afraid of anything that doesn’t speak English like horses, pigs, convenience store clerks, and, of course, frogs.

We tried to mate her once but she would have nothing to do with Bob...maybe I should have named him Spike or Angel.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 24, 2007 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments