It's me again!

Here I go again, trying to post something here everyday. This is day two...that is a new recent record!

Well, Halloween is almost here. I'm going as Anna Nicole Smith. I just ordered my wig. It's not perfect but it will work. I would have liked to die my hair and get it done but my husband poo-pooed that idea. He really hates it when I color my hair. I'm wearing my wedding dress which I'm kinda of concerned about. The fact that my wedding dress is perfect for a Halloween costume is a little disconcerting. I mean, what exactly does that say about my wedding? I'm trying not to think about that too much. I'll be taking pictures so I'll post them here. The party that I'm going to is on Saturday night.

This entry was posted on Thursday, October 25, 2007 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments