Birthdays, Birthdays Everywhere!

This is the time of year when everyone was born. Just kidding! It just seems that way in my family. As you know, my Father's birthday was the 14th and there are many more during the months of August and September. There's my Uncle Mike, cousin Kendra, brother Andy, and me in August. In September there's my step-father Russ, Uncle Scott, Aunt Peggy, and Uncle Jimmy. We are all holiday babies.

Anyway, I talked to my brother on his birthday and found out that he has a new girlfriend! Here they are on the ferry from England to France this summer.



Aren't they cute!!!

This entry was posted on Saturday, September 01, 2007 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments