Moving Update!

Well, we're almost all moved in to the new place and moved out of the old. I'm going to take more pics on my walk home tonight and I may just find time to post them...hopefully. I have to do a little shopping, arrange Avon deliveries, unpack, and watch American Idol tonight. We'll see how much I get done. I'm also having Poker withdrawal pretty bad so I might just have to play a little bit too.

I HAVE to tell you about the awesome cable deal I got yesterday! I still am in shock! At our old place, we had basic cable and Internet to the tune of $93.00 a month. I got a deal yesterday that includes basic cable, digital cable, HBO, Showtime, Starz, and Internet for $42.50 per month for the next year! I know, you're thinking "what happens after the year is up?" I asked them that and everything will go back to full price which is $98.00 per month (that's just $5.00 more than what I was paying). I had to ask the nice cable lady three times if that price included everything.

BTW, in case you don't follow Idol, Haley went home last week. I think this week is Scary Phil's swan song. Some people think Sanjaya will be going home this week but they are just delusional if you ask me! He's got at least one more week.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, April 17, 2007 and is filed under , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments