Internet Update

I'm still having problems using my new high speed. I figured out yesterday that if I leave the TV off, I could get on the net. Weird! Anyway, I called them AGAIN and they still want someone to come out and look. This morning I tried to get on and got a new screen with Comcast instead of Adelphia. I called and found out that they are "upgrading" us to Comcast and we may not have internet for up to 48 hours. We haven't had it since Monday! I'm pissed! Also, we have the TV on now and we still have all the lights on our modem. I think the whole thing is an upgrade problem. We shall see!

I'll try to do what I can to keep posting new items here but I'm getting busy at work so I'm not sure how that's going to work. I'll be visiting all of your sites to get updated when I can. Talk to you all soon!

This entry was posted on Sunday, January 21, 2007 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Anonymous  

I hope they sort your connection soon! Take care :)