Down to the last dancers standing

Well, Ivan and Natalie are history. That’s okay. I felt Natalie should have left last week instead of Allison. I’m sad that Ivan is gone because he reminds me so much of my brother! Last night was sad for me because of that reason. I’m miss him. The contemporary routine that he and Allison performed gave me my first dancing-goose bumps and made me cry like Mary!! Heidi and Travis did it to me again with the flower routine!

Let see...who do I want to win? I would have to say it’s Benji all the way. I would like to state the obvious in that Travis or Donyelle would do better with the Celine show than Benji or Heidi but that’s secondary.

One question, when Cat said that next week all the dancers would have to dance with each other, does that mean that Donyelle and Heidi will do a routine as well as Benji and Travis????

I’ll write more later!! Got to pay the bills!

-Kristi

This entry was posted on Friday, August 04, 2006 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments