Update on Life after Idol

Well, I started watching So you think you can dance and it's okay but not as entertaining as American Idol. There are some pretty bad dancers out there and a lot of them teach. That is the one thing that upsets Nigel the most. Last night a girl threw up on the stage!

Other than that, I decided to start watching the 4400 again. I liked it before but stop watching it for reasons I'm not going to get into here. USA is showing the essential episodes on Sunday so I can get caught up.

I never watched this much TV before but TiVo makes it very easy to watch a ton!

Well, I better get back to work!!

TTFN-
Kristi


This entry was posted on Friday, June 02, 2006 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments