Life after Idol

I'm not sure what I'm suppose to do with this blog now. I don't think my life is interesting enough to write about it but I'll give it shot!

Work has been slow due to upcoming holiday which is fine with me because I get to do whatever I want. Bill was gone yesterday morning so Laurie was a pain is everybody's butt! I don't know why she does that but she does that every time. This is boring! So much for writing about work!

After work I went on AVON deliveries which were uneventful. I got to talk about Idol with Gay which was great! Earlier in the day, I talked about Idol with Jody at my dad's office which was great as well! I need something else to talk about!

Mike and I watch Stephen King's Desperation last night. It was opposite Idol on Tuesday night so I TiVo'd it. It was okay. I don't think it was the greatest TV movie Stephen King has ever done like he said on his web site. I personally think that The Stand was the best and will always be the best. Storm of the Century was awesome, It was great, The Shining (TV version) was great too, and Rose Red was excellent. I don't think this one comes close to the others. Sorry Stephen! You know I still love you!

I TiVo'd So You Think You Can Dance last night and I'll give that a shot. I don't think it's going to compare to Idol. Actually, I was surprised that it got a second season. Hell's Kitchen is going to start up again, Boys v. Girls. It was good last year so it should be good this year as well. I was surprised that this one got picked up again as well but I think they are more forgiving when it comes to summer programs.

Well, I guess that's all for now!

TTFN-
Kristi

This entry was posted on Friday, May 26, 2006 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments