Happy Birthday Andy!  


Today is my brother's birthday. He was born the day before my 21st birthday so that makes him 18. I don't know him as well as I'd like to since I'm in Virginia and he's in South Dakota but I still love him with all of my heart. He has always been VERY smart and funny. He's a senior in high school this year and then it's off to college. I know he's going to be great at what ever he does. I asked him what he wanted for his birthday this year. He said nothing so I decided to post this blog for him. I hope he's not too embarrassed.

He are some pictures for you to enjoy.













I love you, Andy!

Happy Birthday!!!!

This entry was posted on Friday, August 29, 2008 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

3 comments

What an inspiring entry. He'll no doubt be thrilled at this tribute from his big sis. How nice it would be if every sibling felt this way!

I enjoyed your pictorial tribute to your brother. The pic of him with the shower cap reminds of when I used to wear a Jheri curl... in a Mohawk style no less!

By the way, the results of the recent DWTS poll have been posted.

Anonymous  

OK, your brother is VERY cute..in a non preferted way...what am I saying, he's legal..he's a cutie. I'd flirt with him..no i wouldn't I'm married..yeah, I would.
Anyway..I hope he reads this so he's more embarrassed.
AND yes.. I am a rock band singer :-)