Oh Snap!!!  

Bush got told today! Our new President unloaded both barrels into him. It was a sight to behold...at least for me!

Today was a wonderful day. I don't know if anything will change but I feel that change is finally possible. I feel that ANYTHING is possible. I hope this feeling lasts for a long time.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, January 20, 2009 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

3 comments

Anonymous  

the pundits on ABC were marveling about how after Obama spanked Bush in his inaugural speech, Bush gave him a hug. They were saying, Oh, Bush was determined to be polite. I think the truth is that Bush was daydreaming about butterflies and peanut butter sandwiches and wasn't even listening to the speech.

~b

You may have something with the daydreaming idea. In addition to butterflies and peanut butter sandwiches, I bet he was wondering if he packed his toothbrush.

-K

One of the pundits on CNN was saying that Obama didn't really mean it in a bad way.... LOL I don't know what she was on---Obama was definitely letting the nation, and Bush, know that we're finally getting back on course.