It's a new dawn...It's a new day!  

Congratulations Barack Omaba and the rest of America! It's an awesome day/night! It's the dawn of a new day!

I believe the America is the greatest country on the planet! I believe that the Obama win only the exclamation point on that sentence. I believe that this is the beginning of something special and great and awesome. It's the end of racism. I'll say that again. It's the END of racism. We can no longer consider racism the norm for this country. It's a GREAT day.

I will never forget this day for as long as I live!

P.S...and I still love John McCain.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 04, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

seeing this historical event is one of the best birthday presents i have ever gotten. :)