Goodbye to Pink  


Last weekend I said good bye to my pink hair and my super blond hair as well. I loved the blond and I REALLY loved the pink but it was getting to be a bit much. The blond was really growing out and I had huge roots (YUCK). Some of the pink extensions had twisted together and were becoming matted. The strange thing about the change (which was dramatic) was that only one person noticed. I don't know if that's good thing or a bad thing but I'm leaning towards bad. The new hair color, which is very close to my original dark blond/light brown, might look so bad that everyone is at a lost for words. Or the other option is that no one notices the way I look anyway (which could also be good or bad). Either way, I'm no longer going to worry about wear the same pants to work two days in a row. I'm sure no one notices.

This entry was posted on Sunday, November 16, 2008 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Anonymous  

Hey... I noticed as soon as you posted the pic.