The Joys of Dieting!  

I saw a commercial on TV for alli. A weight loss drug that is being pushed right now. I'm not sure if it's new or not but it doesn't sound good AT ALL! After reading reviews containing such words like anal leakage and extreme gas, OH, and my favorite squirts. I found this awesome website that is too funny not to share! The author of the site goes through the list of "treatment effects" and translates them. Here's a little tidbit! (Text from alli package is in bold)

Start trimming fat from your diet now, even before you begin taking alli. Then pick a day to begin taking alli, such as a weekend day so you can stay close to home if you experience a treatment effect. Make the timing work for you. If you're getting ready to travel or attend a social event, hold off on starting with alli until the event is over

Blowing liquid feces down a row of bridesmaids, for instance, could be viewed negatively in certain circles. Further, an unexpected bout of the power-squirts while riding “The Bullet” at the county fair might not ingratiate you with your friends. Or anyone on the fairway. Or the folks in the parking lot walking to their cars.

LOL!!!!!

BTW - I won't be trying this anytime soon!

This entry was posted on Monday, April 07, 2008 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

ok.... ewww.. patiently awaiting the YMDD blog.. lol and this captcha as well as the captcha on myspace is MAKING ME CRAZY!

Anonymous  

I have been hearing about this diet product here in CA for quite sometime. The radio station I work for did an entire series on it when it first came out. When advertising here in LA, they also tell you NOT to wear white pants (DUH) and to carry a spare set of clothing. I think I would rather diet the old fashion way. Your post regarding this product made me laugh so hard, I almost laughed on the air.

Rhonda