I had to share!  

Overheard walking to work this morning:

"We started getting high together and that ruined the relationship."

I live downtown and there are these meetings that happen in the morning, also downtown, involving 12-steps. The one closest to me is for drugs and the one that this little gem came from is for alcohol. In all fairness, I am assuming this since I didn't actually SEE the girl come out of the meeting. I would, however, bet all my money and everything I own in this world that she did just come out of the meeting. I would also bet that was was on her way back to Work Release (also downtown).

Living downtown is colorful!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 23, 2008 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments