It's fixed!  

I think my feed is fixed and my blog is up and running again! Well, it was never down I just had some settings wrong and never knew it. I'm ready for the next American Idol! Let's hope Luke blows everyone out of the water. I'd like to look at him for another week.

I can't believe what I did yesterday! This is the first time I did this since I quit smoking (see below). I was coming out of work talking to April and searching my pockets...for my cigarettes! I was shocked! I haven't done that since January 2nd when I started to try to quit. I guess I still need to keep my guard up since it doesn't seem to be out of my system yet!



This entry was posted on Saturday, February 23, 2008 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments