I'm doomed!

Well, it looks like the online version of a food log is a bomb for me. I need to be able to carry it with me. I wish I had an iPhone! Anyway, I'm still going to to it but I need to get a small note book I can carry around with me and write down things BEFORE I buy/eat them.

I made the mistake of drinking a drinking a few beers yesterday and going to 7-11 before the last football game. Needless to say, I will NOT be telling you what I ended up eating that night! This is why I need to bring the log with me. If I had to write down everything I bought, I won't have bought it (or ate it).

I have to quite drinking. I don't have a problem with it as far as need a 12-step program but I do have a tendency to want to have fun after a few beers. Everything seems like a good idea to me which is not a good think when it comes to food, money, or smoking. Yes, I fell off that wagon too yesterday. Damn Coors Light!

I don't think I'm doomed but I think not drinking is going to be a big help. I'm determined to quit smoking and to loose weight by Vegas. Wish me luck!!!

PS - one more day until more AI!!!

This entry was posted on Monday, January 21, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments