Vegas Baby!

I was cleaning out my camera so I could take pictures of the new apartment and I found these. I never did blog about our last Vegas trip other than to say we went there. These are the pictures I took the day we went to the Hard Rock. They rent their cabanas to non-guests AND we had a coupon for half off! the following people were there all day: Kim (aunt), Rick (Kim's husband), Peggy (aunt), Paul (Peggy's husband), and me. the following made guest appearances: Nancy (my mom), Mike (my husband), and Scott (my uncle). Scott and my mom stayed for a long time but didn't get in the pool.

Vegas by the Pool

This entry was posted on Friday, March 30, 2007 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Looks like a fun time was had by all. I'm glad Vegas put my money to good use!

Mike