Another Day Done

I'm starting day 5 of being a non-smoker and everything is going great. I had a really hard time last evening but made it without even thinking about the hidden cigs I have in the house. My husband didn't smoke yesterday as far as I know. He went to his mom's after work so I can't be 100% sure. The big test comes tomorrow. We are in a Poker tournament and over half of the people smoke. I think we'll be okay if we don't drink. If I can make it past the 28 day mark, I'm home free.

My day is looking to be rather boring. I'll be stamping Avon books here shortly and getting ready to delivery them along with the orders I had this week. That will take up most of the day. I really love AVON and I like all of my customers but I don't think it's worth it anymore. I do a ton of work and don't have a lot to show for it. Last year, I'd spend at least an hour a day on AVON, most of the time more than that, and for what? I figured it out and I averaged about $3.00 an hour. I'm not doing that anymore! Here's my new schedule:
Week one Tuesday: pick up order
Week one Thursday: arrange delivery with clients and sort orders
Week one Saturday: deliver orders and books
Week two Saturday: hunt for people to sign up with AVON

And that's it! I only want to average about 10 hours a week this year, maybe less. We'll see how it goes.

I had better get to stamping books. My first delivery is at 11:30.

This entry was posted on Saturday, January 06, 2007 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments