Another Count Down...or should I say, Count Up!

I'm on hour 36 of being a non-smoker. It's really hard right now so I thought I'd use this blog to help me out. This morning was REALLY bad. I didn't think I was going to make it. The good thing is I did. I just realized something!!! It was REALLY hard AND I know where I hid 7 packs of cigs but I DIDN'T SMOKE!! I am feeling a lot better since I thought of that! I'm doing it! I'm going to remain a non-smoker! This blog is going to help me a great deal. I don't think I would have realized my victory today if I hadn't started typing.

My only downfall could be my husband. We both smoked and we both quit at the same time, kind of. I found out that he smoked two cigs yesterday. That can't happen again. I think I might sign him up for a blog. He's going to have a hard time today. He is off all day with not much that he has to do. There are a ton of things that he could do at the house but we shall see what he does. I'm worried. I told him that if he starts smoking today not to tell me and not to smoke in the house. Maybe this will tell him that I mean business. Every time we have quit before, I've been the one to cave and drag him down with me. I'm not playing that role this time. I'm a non-smoker!

I'm a non-smoker! I will never, ever smoke again!! (repeat as needed)

-Non-smoker for 36 hours

This entry was posted on Wednesday, January 03, 2007 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments