Tonight's the Night (Part One)

Well, it's the next to the last Idol for this season and I couldn't be less excited. Who's going to win? Who cares! My Idol went "home" last week. Until this year, I've been so excited by the end that I could hardly stand it. This year is different. I think it's because I've invested so much time into this season and I know more about the contestants then I have in the past. A lot of this year's top 12 will be heard from again, I just wish they could strike while the iron was hot instead of waiting until after the concert tour at least. America has a short attention span and we may forgot by then. Paris who? Just kidding Paris, we love you!

I'm also not excited about the two finalist because I don't really like them. Oh sure, Taylor is entertaining and Katharine is pretty but outstanding singers they are not. Close your eyes for one of the song tonight and honestly ask yourself if you would listen to an entire CD by this person. I'm thinking the answer might be "no".

I want to encourage you not to vote. If your favorite is out of the game (Chris or Elliott), save your time, energy, and money (text messaging). Let's show Fox that we CARE about who wins and are not going to vote just because we can. Does it really matter at this point anyway? The top two will get recording contracts with AI and sell millions so what's the point? I'll tell you, to sell us things. The commercial cost for this must be close to Superbowl rates by now. The goal of the final two shows is to make as much money as possible.

All together..."HELL, NO! WE WON'T VOTE! HELL, NO! WE WON'T VOTE! HELL, NO! WE WON'T VOTE! HELL, NO! WE WON'T VOTE! HELL, NO! WE WON'T VOTE!"

WHO'S WITH ME?!?!?!

TTFN-
Kristi

This entry was posted on Tuesday, May 23, 2006 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments