Ode to the Dead

Ode to the Dead
The one that couldn't make it
Maybe if you hadn't smiled during sad songs
Or laughed during sadder songs

Ode to the Dead
The one that will go places anyway
Don't be sad for too long
We will see you again...and again...and again!

Well, that's my ode to Chia-Paris. I think she was wonderful but something was a little off. It became clear to me when she sang The Way We Were with a smile. Did she even READ the lyrics? Don't they have coaches to help them out?

I can't wait until next week! I'm already exercising my dialing finger for Elliott for I fear he will be the next to go. I really want an all guy top three but I don't think I'll be getting my wish!

TTFN-
Kristi

This entry was posted on Thursday, May 04, 2006 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments