OMG! It's been a WTF week!  

I am soooo glad this week is over. It had to have been the worst week ever. I'm surprised I didn't start smoking again. It was THAT bad. I can't say I didn't think about it but I resisted...thank goodness! It would have made this week even worse, if that's possible.

Our tub has a crack in the bottom of it.

I failed my diet miserable.

Got an MRI on my leg.

There was an incident at work so bad that I thought I was going to get fired or that I was going to quit. That was the big thing and I wish I could talk about it here because I need to vent. When I started this blog, I wanted everyone to read it so now I can't say what I'm thinking a lot of the time. I know, I can change the names but the people would still know who I was talking about. Needless to say, My stomach was upset for three day and I thought I was going to puke at least once an hour. You think that would have been a good thing for my diet but, when I didn't feel like puking, I was eating junk.

I need to visit everyone's blogs, blog about SYTYCD and catch-up on my email but I'm still not feeling up to it. (The thing at work REALLY sucked!)

My last blog got a few comments, thanks everyone! I think I will be taking Dave's advice and spend my efforts on getting her not to vote.

This entry was posted on Saturday, June 07, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

3 comments

Anonymous  

Ooo
I am still smoking, ate a half a bag of M&M's...got an MRI on my foot Friday...
Just realized they hired someone that will eventually take the job that I wanted...but I didn't speak up.. :-(

You sure we're not related?

Stop by anytime. Life is good, we're taking the family to Disney World in a couple of weeks. That'll be worth a couple of dozen posts.
It's going to get better, really it is.

Stop by anytime. Life is good, we're taking the family to Disney World in a couple of weeks. That'll be worth a couple of dozen posts.
It's going to get better, really it is.