I think we're going to need to move

I love living downtown and, until recently, I loved our apartment. Well, I still love the actual apartment but we don't have heat! At the beginning of December (2nd or 3rd) the furnace in our building died. I came home to find a TINY space heater and a note saying that the heat would be fixed on Dec. 17. Well, the 17th came and went without heat. We had to get another space heater to try to stay warm. It didn't always work. The awesome big windows we have aren't very weather proof. Since the beginning of January, we've had heat on and off. One day, it's 50 and the next day it's 80. Tonight it's 50 and I'm freezing!!!!!

Anyway, since it's Tuesday, it's American Idol! If anything happens, I'll let you know!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, January 29, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments